Saturday 23 June 2012

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Bit later than normal but better late than never eh?

It's Team Abi's turn over at Sweet Stampin this week and this week the theme is

Ribbons and Bows

We're sponsored this week by Crafty Ribbons and our monthly sponsor is Joanna Sheen.

Hop on over to Sweet Stampin to check out the gorgeous cards my fellow sweeties have left for you - and don't forget to stamp your entries!

I had a lovely last day at work yesterday and an even lovelier night out. Thanks to all the people who came along for making it memorable. And also thanks to the folk from work who very generously contributed to a leaving gift for me (I was presented with an IPod Touch yesterday) I'm away now because even just writing that makes me want to cry again!!

Thanks for dropping by today. Enjoy your Saturday - hope you don't get washed away.

Hugs. Susan xxx

No comments:

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...