Friday 24 February 2012

Friday already....

Wow. Another week has whooshed by. Another Thursday another crafty night in Cass's cabin. Although the productivity rate went down last week. I only managed one card. I really must try harder lol! And next week the crafty night will be Tuesday as I'll be in Aberdeen next Thursday with work. Although I have to say, I'm looking forward to it because I am going to meet the lovely Debbi for lunch :) So this is the card. Tiffany from Sugar Nellies. I wasn't sure about her at first but I think I really love her now. Challenges I'd like to enter: Pollycraft - Ribbons and Buttons Sugar Bowl - Sketch and optional theme of kraft (she's matted on craft card just in case you can't see that) Papertake - Get Krafty Image - Tiffany, Funky Kits coloured with Promarkers and Copics Cardstock and paper from stash Embellishments - from Cass' stash! Tools - Fancy circle Nestie (can't remember it's exact name), flower punches,Martha Stewart border punch Thanks for dropping by today. Hugs.Susan xxx

6 comments:

Margaret Ann Moffat said...

lovely, love that stamp

Margaret Ann Moffat said...

love it

Wishcraft said...

Fab card Susan :o) Love the image, she's so pretty. Lovely colours and details too! Lisa x

Jenny said...

I love this colour combo - you have inspired me to get out all my navy and brown card ... well maybe not ALL! (he he) hugs x

Mary J said...

Sso gorgeous Susan, love the colours! Thx for joining us at Pollycrafts honey

Mary J x

Sheena said...

Wow - I love the colours you've used! Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft this week, Sheena xx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...