Friday 3 February 2012

For Cathy. At last.

Here she is. Rosie!!! I must admit, I love this card. I may frame her I like her so much. She had been coloured in and papers and card picked but other things got in the way so she hadn't made it to a card. Then yesterday morning I got a text from Cathy asking where she was. Now I just happened to be going to Cass' house last night (well, her crafty cabin more than her house) so I took Rosie with me and it must have been the magical vibes of the cabin because this is what I came up with. For once, I'm really excited about a card cos I love it so much! Hope you do too. Now, just in case you're wondering, I haven't made Cathy wait all this time to see the finished product, I emailed her this morning and received her approval :) So thanks to Cathy for sending me the stamp and for her support!! Now onto Butterflies and Pigtails.

Challenges Divas by Design - Anything Goes Craft Us Crazy - Anything Goes DYSU - Anything Goes Image -Rosie, Funky Kits coloured with Promarkers and Flexmarkers Cardstock - from stash Ink - Milled Lavender DI, Tim Holtz Embellishments - Flowers, Brad, Pearls (from Cass' stash), Glamour Dust Tools - Oval Nesties, Square Nesties (Spellbinders) Flourish (Memory Box) Big Shot Hugs.Susan xxx

7 comments:

Tracey T said...

Aww Susan, she's just adorable! The colours are gorgeous and I love the shading on her dress. No wonder you're pleased with it - rightly so! xx

Unknown said...

Susan, she is just adorable! I love the colours and paper and her glittery wings!

I'm not surprised you love it - I get that sometimes with a card and then am so reluctant to let it go, that I keep putting it to the bottom of the box and not let anyone see it in case it gets picked and sent off!

I've got Butterflies stamped and hair coloured waiting to be finished off. But I gave her black hair and I'm not sure of it, might give another go.

As for SC digis - it no way constitutes any break in your diet to buy a digi (or two)! That is my monthly treat, otherwise I would go barmy not buying - I'm allowing myself £10 a month and this month it was SC digis!! On the 1st of the month as well - in the morning as soon as I got back from the school run!!!!

Go get 'em.

Sarah

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Simply stunning Mrs M love love love it!!

Have a fab weekend...still green you created in THE cabin lol

Mwah

Ali x

Flutterby Trina said...

She looks stunning, love the colours! The sparkles on her wings look fab and the flourish behind the flower looks gorgeous!!! Love the sentiment too!! xxx

WencheP said...

Ah - this is so cute! I absolutely love your colouring. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

An Occasional Genius said...

Oh she's beautiful! xx

Unknown said...

she is so pretty

kitten - DYSU team

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...