Sunday 24 July 2011

Finished at last

A few weeks ago I went to an open day at Damselfly Crafts on Great Western Road. Lorraine was doing a canvas workshop which was fab! I'd never done a canvas before so it was interesting to use this to create something rather than a card or a scrapbook page. I didn't manage to finish my canvas on the day and it's been lying in the bag that I brought it home in since. Anyway, I said to Lorraine this week that finishing it would be my challenge for the week. So here we go, here it is. I'm quite pleased with it and I think it's something I'll try again! Hugs.Susan xxx

1 comment:

Wiccababe said...

looks fantastic Susan - love the pastels
Debz
x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...