Tuesday 26 July 2011

Don't faint, I know it's early

but I'm just sitting with the laptop and a cuppa and a photo of a card that was made yesterday so thought I'd come along and share it with you. It's been very quiet here today - Craig has been at his friends for most of the day - in fact, I'm not long back from collecting him. He's had a great day, and hopefully will be suitably exhausted by the time they have an early night in preparation for going to out of school care tomorrow. Have I mentioned I hate Tuesdays.... especially Tuesdays where I've spent the day relaxing in the garden. I don't want to go to work tomorrow and be cooped up in the office!!! Never mind, got to be done I suppose. This is a card for a friend's birthday today. Should be safe enough to blog it now as Andy hand delivered the card at work today! It's been ages since I used Mr Owl from the Stampin Up Punch Bunch set. I'd forgotten how much I liked him. I may make another card with him later. Now, it's my friend Sandra's birthday on Thursday and according to the comment she left on last night's blog post she's looking to be dazzled by her birthday card....... It could be a long night..... I'm not sure I can do dazzling ;) Image - Mr Owl from Punch Bunch, Stampin Up, Sentiment, Stampin Up Cardstock and paper - from stash. Although I think the paper is MME Stella & Rose Ink - Chocolate Chip and Early Espresso, Stampin Up Embellishments - Card Candy, Craftwork Cards Hugs.Susan xxx

No comments:

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...