Sunday 21 June 2009

Where did the weekend go?

Can't believe it's nearly over already. That said, this time next week I can look forward to a lie on the Monday and Tuesday when the boys have finished school and nursery! Got loads of cards to make over the next couple of weeks before I go away as I've got 3 birthdays while I'm on holiday so they need to be done so I can take them with me and post them while I'm away. Did a page last night with this month's Scrapangels kit. I was quite pleased with it. I'd be more pleased though, if I could take a photo of it and post it. Hopefully I'll get a new camera before I go on holiday so I can get some of my crafting stuff up here.

No comments:

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...