Saturday 25 November 2023

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.
 
Time for a new challenge Sweet Stampin' and this time is Birthdays! We are celebrating our own birthday at SS - we are 14!! 

This is the second version I have done of this, tried to be clever on the first version but..... the first one is now in the bin.  I fussy cut the typewriter and when I got round to the left hand side I noticed that where I had masked it in version 1 there was a 14 under the lever so I decided to leave that bit in! 


Just My Type - Vera Lane Studio
Background Noise - Janet Klein for AALL and Create
Copics/Promarkers


Thanks for dropping by today.

1 comment:

Chris said...

A fantastic stamped card for the birthday celebrations! Happy Birthday to us!
xx

Surprise!

Hello.  Here's a wee  Whimsy   monster popping out of the floorboards to give you a fright!  Monster Smiles digital stamp set, EEK word ...