Saturday 28 October 2023

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.
 
Time for a new challenge Sweet Stampin' and this time our theme is Halloween (or just the colours of if Halloween isn't your thing!)

Earlier on this year I saw Ink Road Stamps had some Peanuts stamps so I just had to order some! I've used the Halloween ones here but I got another set too (would have been rude not to)


The Gang - Halloween - Ink Road Stamps
Copics/Promarkers
Distress Oxide Sprays




The Gang - Halloween - Ink Road Stamps
Copics/Promarkers
Bat die - Whimsy


Thanks for dropping by today.

2 comments:

Chris said...

LOVE these- we're big Peanut fans in this family! The stamps are gorgeous and I love your designs- of course you had to buy more!
xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

These two just make my heart happy. I LOVE seeing your Charlie Brown makes, always a treat! xoxo

Surprise!

Hello.  Here's a wee  Whimsy   monster popping out of the floorboards to give you a fright!  Monster Smiles digital stamp set, EEK word ...