Saturday 13 May 2023

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.
 
Time for a new challenge Sweet Stampin' and this time our theme is Masculine.  My favourite theme! And I have 2 cards which are kind of a variation on a theme. 

The first is a postcard I made using this fab Charlie Chaplin stamp and the second is a card I made for someone who likes photography (it was for a guy at work and I wasn't really sure he drank beer but it was the simplest thing I could think of to add the "photos" of.


Charlie Chaplin - Janet Klein for AALL and Create
At The Movies Stamp and Die set - MFT
Copics/Promarkers



Photographer/Birthday Girl - Vera Lane Studio
Beer - Digi Stamp Boutique
Copics/Promarkers


Thanks for dropping by today.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Both fabulous Susan- great masculine makes, I love the film/photography theme (he probably does like beer- I don't but I think it looks great in the film strip!) xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Amazing, amazing! These are both such cool creations hun! LOVE them!! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...