Saturday 5 November 2022

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.
 
Time for a new challenge Sweet Stampin' and our theme this time is Thank You.  Now this is actually the second card I made for the challenge.  The first was a card I made to send to my work colleagues for a gift but I decided the colours weren't seasonal enough and I wanted something different.....



Daisy - Visible Image
Copics/FlexMarkers/ProMarkers
Garden Greens - Sizzix Tim Holtz
Thanks - Concorde and 9th


Thanks for dropping by today! 

2 comments:

Chris said...

This is gorgeous! Love the sunflower stamps and gingham together, a perfect combination.
xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

LOVE this gorgeous card, everything about it, utterly fab hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...