Saturday 10 September 2022

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.
 
Time for a new challenge Sweet Stampin' and our theme this time is Favourite Colour Combination.  What a struggle this was, couldn't decide on my favourite colours, couldn't decide on an image to use and then I saw a Tracey Hey reel on Instagram using these colours and I thought about the Stampin Up paper Elegant Soiree which I used to love and decided to go with that.


Grateful and Bubbilicious - Tracey Hey
Copics/FlexMarkers/ProMarkers
Distress Oxides

Thanks for dropping by today! 

3 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

This is SO gorgeous Susan. Love what you did with this sweet image. I love how you create designs, you so often flaw me with your ideas. I'd never have thought to do this and it looks AMAZING! Love it. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Tracey T said...

This is a stunner and the colours are gorgeous! xx

SarahR said...

Hi Susan, I absolutely love this card - it's just fabulous! It's a really adorable image and the layout is stunning along with your colour choices. Sarah

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...