Sunday 28 August 2022

The Last of The Summer Wine (well, watermelon)

Hello.

So we're almost at the end of August and before my Whimsy  cards move to Autumn/Halloween and Christmas (shhhh) I thought I;d share one last summer card.  I decided to try and give Millie a watermelon base with a bite taken out of it, I had to use scissors as the cardboard didn't taste very nice!



Millie, Stitched Circles, Every Day Banner Sentiments - Whimsy
Copics/Pro/Flexmarkers
Distress Oxides


Click on the photos below and you'll be taken directly to the page in the Whimsy shop






 Thanks for dropping by today.

2 comments:

Chris said...

A sweet image and your design is brilliant--- the watermelon base is such a clever idea and looks amazing! Glad you used scissors- biting card is not a good plan!!!
xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

I absolutely ADORE this Susan. That image is super cute and your card design with that rocker watermelon base, inspired!!! So cool. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...