Saturday 16 July 2022

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.
 
Time for a new challenge Sweet Stampin' and our theme this time is Doodling. 

I should explain, this came about as a result of a background I wasn't happy with, threw to one side and did something else, then had a look at it again and decided to do something with it, then.... whilst looking in my drawer of things I've made I decided I'd pull out all my Tracey Hey stuff that was just lying in there (that was the same shape) and make a book... so it's a book of envelopes, not all of the pages have doodling, but there is doodling in there I promise. 

Oh and I might start book #2 now!




















I wrote a list of all the sets I used but I can't find it and at the moment I'm suffering from covid so will come back and confirm.


4 comments:

SarahR said...

Oh my, Susan, what an array of wonderfulness! I could spend ages here listing what I like about each - but I won't hit you with that much waffle, just suffice to say they are great! And so much doodling - well impressed!! Sarah

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

This is absolutely AMAZING!! I LOVE EVERY page! You outdid yourself with this one sweets!! There's just so much eye candy on each and every page. All little works of art in their own right and en masse - mind blowingly fabulous! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Chris said...

I can only agree with Wends and Sarah! Your little book is amazing, each and every page is fabulous in its own right! Looking forward to the sequel!
xx

Fiona said...

this is amazing Susan, I love every page, the colours all blend with each other too....and of course fabby doodling!

Fi
x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...