Saturday 18 June 2022

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.
 
Time for a new challenge Sweet Stampin' .  The theme this time is Masculine/Father's Day. 
 
Now I haven't gone for a Father's Day card as the boys bought theirs so I've just gone for a masculine looking card.  


 Bring on the Beers - Visible Image
Copics/Promarkers/Flexmarkers
Distress Oxides

Remember to drop by Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest of the Sweeties have been up to! Perhaps you could have a go yourself, don't forget to stamp now ;))

3 comments:

Chris said...

Your boys BOUGHT their cards???!! My son never bought a Father's Day card...and very few others! When he was a boy I bought them for him (before I made cards!) now he has a wife.... He does actually buy cards for her(wouldn't dare not) but she does the rest!
This is a brilliant masculine card- great stamps and sentiment- love the inky background!
Not so sunny today- still warm though- threats of rain later- typical as we're having a barbecue! Hope you get some (more) summer soon.
xx

SarahR said...

Hi Susan, well I'm going to join Chris in exclaiming at your boy's buying their dad a Father's Day card. Did you have to prompt them, or was it done on their own initiative? Emily's never brought her dad a card without me telling her it was time and then taking her to the shop and standing over her while she brought one! Now I'm making them again, she just goes 'that's perfect' at whatever I present her with!!!

Fab card, by the way - love the sentiment - perfect blokes card!

Sarah

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Love this card, masculine perfection and I struggle so much with masculine cards, so I'm in awe! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...