Saturday 29 January 2022

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.
 
Time for a new challenge Sweet Stampin' .  The theme this time is Mardi Gras.  I wasn't sure what to go for this as it's not something I've ever celebrated so I tried to something which was more me....





Jungle Jam and Grid Stencil - Tracey Hey
Copics/Promarkers/Flexmarkers
Distress Oxides - Villainous Potion, Fossilized Amber, Mowed Lawn

Remember to drop by Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest of the Sweeties have been up to! Perhaps you could have a go yourself, don't forget to stamp now ;))

2 comments:

Chris said...

It's gorgeous Susan, so cute and great take on the theme. I'm really impressed with how the DT have interpreted the theme this fortnight-such different ideas- great inspiration for anyone wanting to join in.
PS Hope you're feeling better!
xx

SarahR said...

Hi Susan, I think it's fabulous! I've only ever seen Mardis Gras in passing on TV, so was in similar boat as you! Love the image - it's super cute - and you've picked the perfect colour combo.

I also agree with Chris, an interesting week seeing how everyone interpreted the theme!

Sarah

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...