Sunday 18 July 2021

Chill Man

Hello. 

I've got another of the Whimsy new release to share today.  This is Chilly Penguin from Some Odd Girl.  I decided to go simple and I've done some chilly letters! I smooshed a couple of Distress Oxides and then die cut the letters.  Really pleased with how this turned out!





Chilly Penguin, Wonky Stitched Rectangles, Bold Alphabet - Whimsy
Copics/Pro/Flexmarkers
Distress Oxides

Click on the photos below and you'll be taken directly to the page in the Whimsy shop






 Thanks for dropping by today.






2 comments:

SarahR said...

Hiya, love it! So appropriate for the mini heatwave we are having just now as well - wish I could chill!!! Much as I love the heat, even I have limits.

Sarah

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

I LOVE what you've done with this fun and cute image Susan. That ombré finish on your lettering is utterly fabulous! SUCH a cool design hun. LOVE it. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...