Saturday 19 June 2021

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.

It's time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin'.  

 Our theme this time is Something Beginning With B.

I had a card for the challenge (and one I was happy with), decided to make another and just as I was putting the stamps away I spied Bob! So at 11pm last night I did this - it's now the first page in a 6x6 art journal that Cass gave me for my birthday!

I was going to put the other cards on this post too but I thought they all deserved their own posts!



Oddball Bob - Stamping Bella
Vocalist (Bipasha) Background Noise (Janet) - AALL and Create
Copics/Promarkers/Flexmarkers
Distress Oxide 

Remember to drop by Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest of the Sweeties have been up to! Perhaps you could have a go yourself, don't forget to stamp now ;)

2 comments:

Tracey T said...

Who doesn't like a bit of Bob? Brilliant card, perfect sentiment, love it! xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah hes brilliant, I love that background too!! H xx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...