Wednesday 20 January 2021

A Big Cake.....

Hello.

Wherever you are I hope you're safe and well.  Here in Scotland we're still in lockdown until mid February at the earliest.  I can't tell if this is the original one, the "2 week" circuit breaker one, the "you had a day off for Christmas, let's lock everything down again" one or an entirely new one.

Anyway, let's not discuss it further this is a covid free zone.

Today's card is the card I made for the lovely Chris from Sweet Stampin'  who had a birthday recently and what better way to have a birthday than a cake as big as your head!

Blogging this now it has just struck me that I really have no idea what I used, I just got a whole load of stamps and stencils out and played to make the background! I must start writing these things down! 


Birthday Girl - Vera Lane Studio
Background Noise, Head Starts - Janet Klein for Aall and Create
Circled Numbers, Happiness and Nature - Tracy Evans for Aall and Create
Saturday Morning Stencil - Janet Klein for Aall and Create
Copics/Pro/Flexmarkers 
Distress Oxides
Washi Tape

 Thanks for dropping by today.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Oh, I can definitely vouch for this one- looks even better IRL, the stamped and stencilled background is amazing and I can assure you it's been thoroughly
and closely examined! Love the stamp too- another one I need!
xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Im confused with it all now too!!! Poor Tom is on year 2 of Queens badge, no idea whats going to happen with that!!! Love your card and when in doubt eat cake is my moto of late... sadly my waistline is groaning at this now way of life!!! LOL H xx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...