Sunday 23 August 2020

Silver Tree

Hello.

It was our friends' wedding anniversary the other day and this is the card I made for their special day.  I'd see lots of tree gift ideas on Pinterest and I suddenly remembered I had this fab Taylored Expressions tree die - I cut the wee bird house off though and added a tiny silver Memory Box heart instead.



Tree - Taylored Expressions
Heart - Memory Box
Stitched Rectangles - Memory Box
Circles - The Works
Silver Gems
Ribbon

   Thanks for dropping by today.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Very elegant- a real beauty.
xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is super, what a great card, love the silver and white theme, Hazelxx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...