Saturday 2 May 2020

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Morning.

It's time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin'.

This time our theme is Bright and Cheerful - which is one thing I think we all need right now!  This is a card i made for Craig's friend's wee brother who had to celebrate his birthday in lockdown which is rubbish, but probably even more rubbish when you're 10! 

Now I have promised our lovely Wends that I'll share this on the Whimsy stamps group so I'd better make good my promise.



Grant - Whimsy Stamps
Copics
Squares/Numbers - Julie Hickey

Stay safe and well friends.

Thanks for dropping by today. 

Remember to drop by Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest of the Sweeties have been up to! Perhaps you could have a go yourself, don't forget to stamp now ;)

5 comments:

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Susan, the stamp is so sweet and I love the colour scheme.
Lorraine x

Chris said...

Such an adorable image, love your colour combo and layout too. It is rubbish having to celebrate birthdays during this lockdown a real shame for the kids especially who just want to be with their friends and have fun!
Today is my little boy's birthday...he's 36, my granddaughter woke him at 5.30 this morning to give him the umpteen cards she has made for him :D
It's her 6th birthday next week...I wonder if he'll do the same for her!!
xx

Pat K said...

Love the colour combo on this cute card Susan. xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is super, what agreat card, Im sure the wee boy loved it. Being 10 and in lockdown must be really hard, its bad enough being a grown up in it, hope all is well with you, Hazelxx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Was so excited to see you share this at Whimsy, very happy! I gotta tell ya too, we've seen a few of this cutie at Whimsy in recent days and this is my FAVOURITE!! LOVE that orange and blue combo chick, nailed it! (Bet it made a lil' guy pretty happy too!) Hugs, Wends xoxo

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...