Saturday 25 January 2020

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Morning.

It's time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin'.

This week our theme is 

Use Your Scraps

Isn't this a great theme?  Don't you have loads of scraps - I know I do.  and I really did use scraps (you can see her dress has a wee bit of white showing on a sleeve because I didn't have another bit of the spotty paper to use to paper piece her!)  I have since framed this and sent it to my friend as a birthday gift.  Hope she's got it by now.






Thanks for dropping by today. 

Remember to drop by Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest of the Sweeties have been up to! Perhaps you could have a go yourself, don't forget to stamp now ;)

2 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

LOVE what you did for this challenge Susan. Your use of your scraps, was utterly brilliant and I love that you left that little bit white and didn't try to cover it, I think it's fab! Such a gorgeous creation hun, bet your pal LOVES it! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Lorraine said...

What a gorgeous gift. The stamp looks fab and I love the pretty backing paper.
Lorraine x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...