Monday 2 December 2019

Love Em or Hate Em?

Hello.

Last month I was lucky enough to win the challenge on the Copic Facebook group and as part of the prize I was invited to create a couple of cards for the new challenge which started yesterday.

I've used some stamps I bought at the SEC in October for the first one.  Love this HobbyArt set.  And yes, I also like sprouts!


Sprouts - HobbyArt
Copics
Wink of Stella
Gems


Decided to go with a hippo for the next card.  Hippo Christmas..... no?!



Hippo - LotV
Circles - Spellbinders
Snowflakes - Tim Holtz Sizzix


Thanks for dropping by today.



2 comments:

Tracey T said...

Congrats on your win! Love your cards, especially the sprouts. I'm definitely a sprouts lover. Some butter and a bit of grated nutmeg over the top, or with chestnuts at Christmas, or chopped up crispy bacon. Can't grown the buggers though - if the slugs don't get them, the pigeons do xxx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Ooh that is so cool hun, congrats on the win!! LOVE those sprouts, Georgie adores them, must show her this, she'd have a giggle. Their faces, hehe, too cute! Love your hippo too, fabulous card hun, both of them! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...