Wednesday 18 September 2019

Keep The Campfires Burning

Morning.

I really am going to have start sharing the cards I've made instead of just sharing them on challenge posts! 

This is a card someone at work asked me to make for her daughter who was having a totally awesome birthday party - they were having outdoor fun, making pizzas in the pizza oven in the garden, camping in the living room, sounded brilliant! Once I saw this image by Krista Smith I knew I just had to use it for the card and I was right, the birthday girl was super chuffed.




Campfire Starter - Krista Smith
Copics
Circles - Spellbinders
Paper - Bo Bunny Camp Out

Thanks for dropping by today.



3 comments:

Chris said...

It's a fabulous card Susan and how perfect for that little girl! Sounds like an amazing birthday party, much more fun than a girly pamper party...let them be kids and enjoy it!
xx

Pat K said...

Wow this is fabulous Susan. Love the night sky and adorable image. xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Seriously cool card design Susan. LOVE what you've done with the paper combo, that awesome image, the little details are just perfect!! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...