Saturday 8 September 2018

Time For Tea Designs - Cheers

Yeah, I know, I said I'd be back shortly and I disappeared! 

Been a busy day and have only just sat down.

I've used Happy New Year/Cheers for today's card.  She makes an awfy good celebration card and this one is for a 50th as you can see.  I've tried to give her a sequinned dress. For a first attempt am quite pleased with it.




Happy New Year/Cheers - Time for Tea Designs
Copics
Fabulous - Sue Wilson
Gems
Wrapped Stitched Rectangles - Memory Box
50 - Memory Box







Thanks for dropping by today.

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous girlie card Susan.I love her sparkly dress, you did a great job
Lorraine x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Susan, beautiful colouring, her dress is fabulous, I have never tried that technique!
...xxx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...