Saturday 25 August 2018

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Morning all, it's Saturday and that means it's time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin'. 

This week our theme is

Birthdays/Make it a Remake

I've gone down the remake route.  This is the original.  Think it's from about 6 years ago and was my first DT card for inagural challenge over at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'.  I've honestly never liked it and it has been sat unloved and unsent in the box of cards and then I decided to remake it for this challenge.



And here we are. The 2018 version!  This time I've gone for the digi version of the stamp, some cool blues and a stamped sentiment instead of a computer generated one.


It's My Party - LotV
Sentiment - Stampendous
Copics
Ribbon
Blueprints - MFT
Fishtail Staxx - MFT
Gems

Back soon with my Time for Tea card.

Remember to drop by Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest of the Sweeties have been up to! Perhaps you could have a go yourself, don't forget to stamp now ;)



2 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Awesome remake Susan! Love the blues and layers, but you know, I loved your original too! Both utterly delish hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Chris said...

There's absolutely nothing wrong with the first card Susan...and the remake is beautiful too!
Chris
x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...