Saturday 23 June 2018

Time For Tea Designs New Release

Hello again.

I'm back with my Time for Tea card and there's some releases in the store! Three new collections for you to choose from - or have them all! I've used Milkshake and Iced Coffee Collection for my card.

I am particularly pleased with my swirly top of the shake, just like you'd get in Costa (other coffee shops are available....)


Milkshake and Iced Coffee Collection - Time for Tea Designs
Copics









Stamps Colouring Medium Cardstock/Paper Ink Embellishments Tools Thanks for dropping by today.

1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Hmm, I want a milkshake now! LOL. What a fun and fabulous creation. Love your paper combo, really sweet and lovely card hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...