Saturday 10 February 2018

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Morning all, it's Saturday and that means it's time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin'. 

This week our theme is

Girly

And yes, I know this is a Team Abi week and I don't have to take part but... I made this card a couple of weeks ago and thought it would be perfect. I do, however, also have **** cards I've had to make in the last few weeks so will get round to sharing them soon too... maybe.



Challenges I'd Like to Enter

XOXO - Mo Manning
Copics
Stitched Hearts - Memory Box
Circle - Spellbinders


 Thanks for dropping by today. 

Remember to drop by Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest of the Sweeties have been up to! Perhaps you could have a go yourself, don't forget to stamp now ;)



4 comments:

Pat K said...

Adorable card Susan with lovely design. xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Susan, love the sweet stamp and pretty design
Lorraine x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

LOVE when you join in Team Abi week Susan! Your cards are always so brilliant for the themes! Love what you did with this fab Mo Manning image. She's a cutie and well girly even if there isn't any P*#k! LOL. Will those ever see the light of day? I bet they're gorgeous! I love the red and blue combo and her paper pieced dress is GORGEOUS! Brilliant hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Cara said...

This is just so sweet and I love her dress x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...