Tuesday 15 August 2017

First Day

Hello.

Well that's it, the silence is golden. The children are back at school. Not that they're that noisy tbh but there is a certain silence descends when they go to school for the day, it's a pity I have to go to work and I can't make the most of the quiet...

This is the card I made for Scott starting S1. I've used a Polkadoodles image and kept the card fairly simple. I've simply used the school colours to back it.





Science Guy - Polkadoodles (that may not be what he's called)
Copics
Glossy Accents
Stitched Rectangles - Memory Box


 Thanks for dropping by today.

3 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Seriously too stinkin' cute!! Love the blonde hair!! Such an awesome image and fun card. Another brilliant creation Susan! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Cara said...

This is such a cool card and what a great idea to use the school colours to frame it. I'm totally stealing that idea if I ever need to make a school card!

Jeni Mc said...

What a fabulous card and a great idea to paper piece it ,love the colours '
Jenix

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...