Thursday 29 June 2017

Socks!

Morning.

Something a little different today - well, different in that it isn't a card.

This is a frame I made for Craig a wee while ago (and to my shame, it's still not hung in his room). He'd seen one just like this when we went to ComicCon and he asked if I could make him one so I went on a Google search for Dobby colouring pages!

Perhaps today is the day. I'm trying to tidy the house, while packing for our holidays (we're away Monday) so I might just find a wee space to hang this in his room!



Thanks for dropping by today.



3 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh this is brilliant. What a fabby idea. Ive got a pre teens bedroom to tidy soon with I bet lots of socks Dobby could have!!! LOL Hazelxx

Cara said...

What a great idea, loving the image!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

That is BRILLIANT Susan!! I bet he was chuffed to bits with it! Perfect font to go with it! You always come up with the coolest ideas!! Love it! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...