Saturday, 28 January 2017

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Morning all, it's Saturday and that means it's time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin'. 

This week our theme is

Spots and Dots

I wanted to join in with team Abi this week and debated over whether there were actually spots on this but the boss said it was ok! And then I remembered this wasn't the card I was going to use when I decided to join in yesterday afternoon so that's a card for another day.



Music Girl - Time For Tea Designs
Copics
Number - Memory Box
Stitched Rectangles - Memory Box
Circle - Spellbinders
Rock/Tape/Record/Headphones - Spellbinders
 Thanks for dropping by today. 

Remember to drop by Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest of the Sweeties have been up to! Perhaps you could have a go yourself, don't forget to stamp now ;)



2 comments:

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous girly card, fab image and pretty colours
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Susan, this is gorgeous hun! I love that fabulous image and oh my goodness her hair! Fabulous!! Love the paper combo and the cool diecuts. A very cool card for a 16 year old! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello! This week's theme for Sweet Stampin'   is Halloween or the Colours of Halloween. I've gone for Snoopy and his pals who ar...