Saturday 14 November 2015

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Morning all, it's Saturday and that means it's time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin'. 

This week our theme is

Wrap Up Warm

Our sponsor this week are Bunny Zoe.

Now, you might notice that my girl isn't actually wrapped up warm, but the hats and scarves are in her little basket.... 

I am well known for my hatred of the film Frozen so this seemed an appropriate sentiment ;) 




Challenges I'd Like to Enter

Stamps
Sylvia On The Step - Mo Manning
Snowman Accessories - Sassy Cheryl

Colouring Medium
Copics

  Thanks for dropping by today. 

Remember to drop by Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest of the Team Jacky Sweeties have been up to! Perhaps you could have a go yourself, don't forget to stamp now ;)



8 comments:

debby4000 said...

Absolutely love you card.
luv
Debby

Lorraine said...

Ha ha..what an image and sentiment..love it! There again I love the film Frozen too!
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

Wendy L said...

So gorgeus Susan, I WILL have to watch Frozen again when I see Hollie in December !!!1

Tracey T said...

Fabulous card, Susan and the sentiment is brilliant! xxx

Chris said...

I love this! Just cracks me up...brilliant card Susan (although my granddaughter would be shocked to the core:)
Chris
x

Sue said...

Susan, this is a brilliant card. I love your colouring and the sentiment is fab-u-lous!
Sue...xxx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Hehe, love this Susan! Nearly snorted my coffee when I read the sentiment, LOL. So fun. Fab colouring too chick. Hugs, Wends x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...