Tuesday 25 August 2015

A Sloth of Bears

Morning!

Yeah, I didn't know that either. The collective noun for a group of bears is a sleuth or a sloth... so a sleuth of bears a whole group of wee detective bears wearing deerstalkers and smoking pipes..... Sorry, I took that too far.

So that leads me neatly on to today's card (well, some months ago's card). A friend asked me to make a card for her Dad's 60th. I think I've already shared the one from the kids but this is the one from her.

I broke out the Penny Black bears again cos they're just great for putting messages on cards and not having to faff about matching papers and stuff.



Stamps 
Bears - Penny Black

Colouring Medium 
Copics

 Tools 
Cross Stitched Heart Die - Memory Box

 Thanks for dropping by today.


7 comments:

Wendy L said...

This is lovely Susan. Now who says crafting isn't educational !!!!
xxxx

Sammy said...

Ohhhh, love this card! Those bears are adorable (will have to see if I can get my hands on those stamps!). Love it! x

Squirrel x said...

Oh that's just fabulous hun! Loving all the wee bears and brilliant design. Hmmmmm, thanks for the image of all those hairy Sherlocks in the woods! Hugs xx

Debs said...

Perfectly fabulous - I love it!!
Debs xx

Sue said...

Susan, this is a wonderful card. I have never seen those super cute bears before and I am totally in love with them - fabulous design idea -
Sue...xxx

Sue said...

I love those cute bears and your colouring is fabulous.
Sue xx

Lorraine said...

Those little bears are sooo cute! Love it.
Lorraine x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...