Wednesday 8 July 2015

Christmas at Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Morning all.

It's time for a new challenge at Christmas At Sweet Stampin'

Our theme this month is 

Oh Deer

We're sponsored this month by Funky Kits who are offering 2 digis to the winner.

Now my card today is really oh dear..... I bought some stamps at the SECC in March with the specific intention of making a card for this challenge but I ran out of time before I went on holiday..... what do you mean I went on holiday in June and I'd had from March.... pfft!!

However I made do with Rodney, I love Rodney he's awfy cute!


Challenges I'd Like to Enter

Stamps
Rodney's Ride - CC Designs

Colouring Medium
Copics

  Embellishments 
Merry Christmas Label - Docrafts
Sweater Trim - Stampin Up

 Tools 
Circle Tag Die - MFT

 Thanks for dropping by today. 

Remember to drop by Christmas at Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest the Christmas Sweeties have been up to. 


4 comments:

Sue B said...

Aww Rodney is very sweet! and you've coloured him beautifully to match the scrummy papers… love the sweater trim… it's perfect! :-)
Hope you have a nice day!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Gail said...

Rodney is awesome. I mean, he is the cutest darn deer out there. This image is just too cute and I love your colors. GREAT card! Hugs, Gail

Sue said...

I love reindeer Christmas cards and Rodney is a beauty! Your lovely colouring to match the papers looks wonderful...
Sue...xxx

Marilyn said...

Love this Susan. Cute idea putting the image in the ornament die and adding the tie like you did. Such an adorable image and I want that plaid paper!

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...