Thursday 29 January 2015

Moving Along With The Times Challenge

Morning all.

It's time for a new challenge at Moving Along With the Times.

This week our theme is set by the lovely Claire, and she has given us this sketch to work with!



And here is my card. This is the second of the two cards I made for my friend's daughter using the fabulous Rio and her Penguin image from Simply Betty.  


Challenges I'd Like to Enter

Stamps
Rio and her Penguin - Simply Betty

 Colouring Medium 
Copics

Paper
LotV

 Embellishments 
Pearls

 Tools 
Circle Nesties
Grand Decorative Circle Nesties
Pierced Circle Die - MFT

Before I go, can I just mention that we have a DT call running at MAWTT. Check out the details here. We'd love for you to come and join us, we're a really friendly bunch!



Remember to drop by MAWTT and see what the rest the DT have been up to. I'll be back with my Sugar Bowl post shortly.



5 comments:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Susan, I love the image, beautiful colouring and pretty papers too.
Sue xx

Judith said...

This is such a cute image Susan - love the colours too hugs judith x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is fabby, what a great card, Hope that alls much better now, Big Hugs Hazelxx

Craft buddy said...

I love this girl + penguin - it's so fun! I love decorative circle die as well, such a sweet detail. x Jessie

Hazel said...

The image is super cute and your colours are gorgeous, a beautiful card. Hazel L. x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...