Thursday 6 November 2014

Moving Along With The Times Challenge

Morning all.

It's time for a new challenge at Moving Along With the Times.

This week our theme is

Sparkle and/or Shine

I'm not actually sure you can see the sparkle from the photo but I assure you it is there, there's glamour dust on the image and some stickles on the Christmas trees.



Challenges I'd Like to Enter

Stamps
Winter Scene - Visible Image

  Embellishments 
Glamour Dust 
Stickles

 Tools 
Snowflake Embossing Folder
Christmas Tree Die - Marianne Designs
 Thanks for dropping by today. 

Remember to drop by MAWTT and see what the rest the DT have been up to. 



12 comments:

Judith said...

This is lovely Susan - and yes you can see the sparkle if you look hard lol hugs judith x

Craft buddy said...

Beautiful snowy scene - I love the glisten of the glitter against the black and white. x Jessie

Debs said...

Beautiful card Susan - love the embossing and gorgeous trees.
Sorry I've not been around for a while.
Debs xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Susan. I love the image and wonderful sparkle.
Sue xx

Tammy said...

This is gorgeous Susan, I love that image and your sparkly trees!
Hugs, Tammy

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous wintery scene, love the added trees perfect finishing touch!
Hugs Shell xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

I can see the sparkle!!! Its Fab-u-lous Darling!!( Guess who Im being!!!) What a great wee image too, Hope alls well, Love Hazelxx

Sue B said...

Ooh this is gorgeous Susan… I love the embossed background and the pretty trees… and what a fab image… such a peaceful scene with lots of sparkles!! :-)
Hope you have a lovely weekend!
Big hugs
Sue B xx

Janice said...

Susan I really love this one, the design and monochrome just suit that image so well, love it, Jx

Claire Grantham said...

Susan, I love the simplicity of your card. The trees are gorgeous. Thanks for your lovely comments last week - I am back and had a great time in Mexico. Cx

Hazel said...

Yep, I checked close up and the sparkles are definitely there! lol I love the layout, a super card. Hazel L. x

Karen Dunbrook said...

beautiful card...

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...