Friday 22 August 2014

Another First. Day That Is.

Hello.

This is the second of my first day at school cards - this is the girly version. I could have used the Rosie starts school image I have but I discovered this image on Digi Stamp Boutique on special offer and as the little girl I was making a card for was called Maisie and this image is called Maisie starts school it seemed appropriate.


Stamps 
Maisie Starts School - Digi Stamp Boutique
Sentiment from Dan/Rosie Start School - Digi Stamp Boutique

 Colouring Medium 
Copics

Paper 
Best Creations

 Tools 
Blueprints - MFT
Pierced Rectangles - MFT

 Thanks for dropping by today.


6 comments:

Lorraine said...

A fabulous card, the image is adorable and I love the bright colours,
Lorraine x

Sue B said...

Aww this is really sweet Susan… such an adorable image and you've coloured it beautifully! I love the gorgeous paper and star embellie! :-)
Hope you have a great weekend
Big hugs
Sue xx

http://cheryl-cherylscreativeatcscards.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

Oh this is one adorable image hun super layout too hufs cheryl xxx

rachel said...

super make Susan - fabulous x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Ooh that's cute!!! Love the papers with the Kraft card and that sweet DSB image is a real cutie. Hugs, Wends x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Susan, I love the sweet image and fabulous colouring.
Sue xx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...