Friday 18 July 2014

Gee. Thanks.

Hello!

I've been left home alone with the boys this weekend as Andy is off to Edinburgh to see his friend who is over on holiday from the US. It seems very quiet (yes, I know he'd normally be at work) but the house seems specially quiet right now.... perhaps I should unlock the door and let the children back in.

Today I'm sharing a couple of thank you cards I was asked to make for the end of term which I realise was ages ago now but hey!!


The first one is using the Mayzyart Hiker image as I was asked for a card with a hillwalking theme and I found a teacher's quote online so I used that with it.


Stamps 
Hiker - Mayzyart 
Sentiment - Technique Tuesday

Colouring Medium 
Copics

Paper
MME

 Tools
Embossing Folder - Tim Holtz
Oval Nesties
Circle Nesties

This second one is almost like the card I made with James the Bear but I used the Penny Black boy instead. I love this stamp - and I'd forgotten I had him, he makes a perfect school boy!



Stamps 
Boy - Penny Black
Sentiment - Stampin Up

Colouring Medium 
Copics

Thanks for dropping by today.


1 comment:

Cass said...

Two fab cards xx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...