Thursday 12 June 2014

Princess Vom.....

Morning!

I'm sorry this little lady has such an unflattering title but I usually call each of the cards in my folder on the laptop by the title of the stamp, I have used this Princess from Funky Kits recently so there was already a Princess there so I went with the colour of the card too.... simples!



Stamps 
Princess - Funky Kits
Sentiment - LotV

 Colouring Medium 
Copics
Wink of Stella

Paper 
LOTV

Embellishments 
Pearls

 Tools 
Grand Decorative Circle Nesties
Bow - Tattered Lace

 Thanks for dropping by today.



5 comments:

Unknown said...

She is gorgeous Susan, I love her Hair colour, LOL...brilliant card hun, hugs xxx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Hehehe, you are too funny Susan. It's pink, it's pink, it's pink! Love the title! ;) Love your colouring and the gorgeous folds you got in the dress. Stunning. Hugs, Wends x

Doreen said...

This is just beautiful,gorgeous image and colours.xxx

rachel said...

wonderful card susan - so glad you didn't have daughters lol xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous girlie card Susan. I love the image - she's fab.
Lorraine x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...