Sunday 26 January 2014

Hobbycutz Challenges


Morning all.

It's time for a new challenge at Hobbycutz

This week our theme is

Sketch




Our sponsor this week are Whimsy Stamps.



I found this little die cut image and the paper when I was looking for something else and I thought it would be perfect for this challenge. I decided to make a wee trail of ladybirds instead of using ribbon for the bottom bit of the sketch!



Challenges I'd Like to Enter

Stamps
Stampin' Up

Cardstock/Paper
from stash
 Embellishments 
Butterflies - Hobbycutz
Ladybugs
LotV Die Cut Square

 Tools 


Remember to drop by Hobbycutz and see what the rest the DT have been up to.  And we also have a DT call over at Hobbycutz, why don't you check that out while you're there!

I'll be back soon with my Dream Valley DT card.


4 comments:

rachel said...

wonderful card Susan - love those ladybirds xx

Wishcraft said...

Aww love all those little ladybirds! Fab card Susan :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Susan, adorable image and I love the cute ladybirds!
Sue xx

Chris said...

That's so cute! I love the little ladybirds too!
Chris
x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...