Thursday 29 August 2013

The End of the Week is Nigh....

Afternoon, can't believe it's Thursday already - where has the week gone?

It's Crafty Cabin night tonight so very much looking forward to another productive evening... I say that now I'll probably get there and not do anything.

Here's another card that has been sitting in my folder waiting patiently on being shared. Craig asked me to make a card for when he left after school care in June and this is what I came up with, I thought the boy looked suitably sad and I teamed it with the LotV tag stamps that I thought went best.  

I really wish I had copied what he wrote inside the card for them because for an 11 year old it was very profound and would have brought a tear to a glass eye!


Challenges I'd Like to Enter

Stamps
Tag Sentiments - LotV
Boy - The Greeting Farm

 Colouring Medium 
Copics
Promarkers
Flexmarkers

Cardstock
Stampin Up

Paper
MME

 Embellishments 
Card Candy - Craftwork Cards


So what else do I have to tell you today - well remember that Saturday at 10am sees the launch of the new Winter Wonders digi stamps and the Sweeties are having a blog hop to celebrate. Check back Saturday at 10am to join in the fun.

See you tomorrow for a new challenge at Totally Papercrafts.

Susan 
x

5 comments:

Claire said...

A perfect male card Susan, love the image, layout and colours. Hugs, Claire x

Debs said...

Fabulous card Susan - love the omage and colours.
Debs xx

Sue said...

Fabulous card Susan. I love the image and such a great layout.
Sue xx

Crafty Lark said...

This card says it all, great design and colours. xx Flora

Doreen said...

Love this fabulous card,great image and details.xxx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...