Tuesday 19 March 2013

Creative Craft Challenges


Morning all.

It's time for a new challenge at Creative Craft Challenges

This time our theme is

For The Kids

Our sponsors this fortnight are Dustin Pike and Meiflower.

I've gone for something a little different this time and made a corner bookmark using the lovely Erin's tut on That Craft Place Inpsiration Blog. I kept it fairly simple though, given that it was for Craig and to go in a book!

I was going to make another for Scott at the same time and I had the stamp in my hand when I was organising things. Put it down, and couldn't find it again! I have found it again now but it was too late to put on the blog!


Challenges I'd Like to Enter
Make it Monday


 Colouring Medium 
Copics
Promarkers

Cardstock
From Stash

Paper
MME

  Embellishments 
Tim Holtz - Ticket 

 Tools 
Label Nesties
Big Shot

 Thanks for dropping by today. 

Remember to drop by Creative Craft Challenges and see what the rest the DT have been up to and have a go yourself!

 Susan 
x

10 comments:

Susie said...

Looks fab - love the colours! Susie x

Sandra said...

Fab.I need to try one of these.
Looks just like Craig too.
xxx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Susan. I love the bookmark design and cute image
Sue xx

debby4000 said...

Oh what a cute bookmark.
luv
Debby

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

Susan this bookmark is brilliant, love the little charactor with his glasses. Beautiful work as always.
Hugs
Chris xxx

Erin said...

Fab work and loving the nerdy image xxx

Chris said...

I love this bookmark, Susan! Imust make some!
Chris
x

Shazza said...

this is so cool x

Lorraine said...

Fab card Susan. I love the image and fab layout.
Lorraine x

Dawn said...

Your bookmark is super cute. Love the bright paper. Gorgeous colouring.

Hugs, Dawn

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...