Saturday 8 September 2012

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Morning all, it's time for a new challenge over at Sweet Stampin' today and our theme this week is

White on White

We are sponsored this week by our usual monthly sponsor of Joanna Sheen who are offering a £10 voucher to the monthly winner, our weekly sponsor is Letraset who are offering a pack of pens to the winner and.... this week our very own gorgeous Natali is offering a prize from her shop!

I have had a real struggle with this week's challenge. I think my problem is that I decided before I started that I couldn't do WoW cards. Well, certainly not as well as my lovely friends Ali and Cathy. So I'm not feeling the love for this card to be honest! The Sweeties have assured me though that the card is fine!!


Challenges I'd like to enter

That Craft Place - Black and White (although I realise only the image is black)
Crafty Catz - Christmas
Aud's Sentiments - Christmas is Coming
Creative Card Crew - Christmas

Stamp
Inkadinkadoo

Paper
Vellum Paper (wrapped round card) from stash

Embellishments 
Gems from stash

Tools
Cheery Lynn Holly Flourish, Cuttlebug

Remember to pop by Sweet Stampin' to see what the rest of the Sweeties have been up to!

Thanks for dropping by today. Hugs. Susan xxx

17 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Susan, I love black and white, so elegant, and you have given it a twist, xxxx

Sandra said...

This is gorgeous. I love that image and the vellum.
S xxx

Doreen said...

Your card is gorgeous,love the fab image.xxx

Sue said...

Well, I think your card is gorgeous Susan. I love the image and beautiful vellum

I hope you have a good weekend
Hugs Sue

Wishcraft said...

Looks fabulous to me Susan, but I know what you mean - I'm not feeling the love for mine either! Hugs, Lisa x

Jenny said...

Oh yes! This card is more than fine. The detailed image looks fabulous against the soft white. Just lovely Susan! x

Shirley said...

I think your card is stunning Susan. the velum paper gives it such a magical look and the image is beautiful. the gems and ribbon finish it off beautifully.
Did you know you could enter your lovely card into the Penny Black and More "early Christmas makes" challenge.
There are several prizes up for grabs every month.

Shirley

Unknown said...

Hi Susan, can't do WoW cards? Nope I think you made a mistake there! Your card is just fabulous! I love that image and your snowflakes are gorgeous!!

Sarah

paper fun said...

Beautiful card. I agree with your friends that you have the WoW factor.

Gorgeous.

Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

Mari

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is gorgeous Susan. I love it even if you don't. Christmas cards and any other card come to that matter doesn't always have to have lots of flowers etc to still be WoW!!

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Fiona said...

fab card Susan...but yes i sometimes think wow is a hit or a miss for me...

fi
x

Janette said...

Hi Susan, Think we all know the feeling, but we can't love everything can we.....I do love this one, it's lovely and the image is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

Julie said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
Hugs,
julie

Mel @ Princess Melus Crafts said...

Love the sentiment and image. lovely creation!

Thank you for sharing this with us at Aud Sentiments!

- Mel xx

Natali said...

Oh dear, your card not just "fine".. It is really gorgeous. This image gave style and details just work perfectly with it.
Hugs
Natali

Unknown said...

what a adorable card so pretty love white on white colours too..thank you for joining us this week at CRAFTY CATZ...hope to see you next week and good luck hugs sasyxxx

Kezzy said...

Wow gorgeous card, love the image, and love all the stunning details on the card. Thank you for joining us at That Craft Place Challenge Blog :-) Happy Crafting Kerry x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...