Sunday 6 May 2012

Share it on a Sunday

Doesn't Sunday come round quickly...


It's time for Share it on Sunday over at the Sugar Nellie blog and this week I've gone for film and TV.


This first one is in honour of Friday which was Star Wars day.... (May the 4th be with you for the uninitiated). I had been going to do a card specially for the occasion but time just slipped away and it never got done.

These next two are from my favourite programme when I was growing up M*A*S*H. I loved it. Benjamin Franklin (Hawkeye) Pierce was a real hero of mine growing up. And to this day I still love him! I have a couple of Alan Alda books too which are quite funny.



Now this last photo... 


Well, Debbi has been sharing hotties over at her blog so I thought I would too.  This is Scott Caan (yes, James' boy) from Hawaii 5-0. There is absolutely no truth in the rumour that the only reason I watch Hawaii 5-0 is to see Danno and McGarrett take their shirts off. No truth at all, no siree Bob ;)




Now remember to pop over to the Sugar Nellie blog to see what everyone else is sharing on a Sunday!


Susan xx

4 comments:

Fiona said...

now the hottie...is he from the new version of Haiwii 50 or the original?? either way is his cute!!

Fi
x

Wiccababe said...

OMG these hotties are catching!!!
lol
Debz
xx

Erika said...

Loved Mash too Susan, great series.

To the dark side I must (Must be said in a Yoda accent!)
Fan of Starwars have to be, small man here phase he did have.

As for the top tottie not bad but Damon from Vampire diaries my fav just now. Dark and moody, mmmm!

Happy SOS, hugs Erika.

sandra's crafty corner said...

lovely eye candy hun thanks for sharing xxx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...