Wednesday 18 January 2012

I am still alive

but only just lol!! The tonsilitis has gone but has been replaced by an annoying cough which sends me into a 20 minute coughing fit every time I move, which is fun. So as promised what seems like weeks ago is the second card I have made this year and the second card that I don't like! Maybe it will be 3rd time lucky eh? Image - Chillax, Funky Kits coloured with Promarkers, Sentiment, Ladybug Crafts Ink Cardstock and paper from stash UIU 2012 ;) Tools - Edge punch, EK Success Hugs.Susan xxx

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Susan, oh I do like this one. Lovely clean lines and love the image!

Sarah

PS - Totally get the not liking cards made so far, am in that zone as well!

Unknown said...

Awwww but it is so sweet Susan.. a clean and simple one :) Love the image. .. sorry to hear about you not being so well, hope you'll be better soon. Hugs xxx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Hi Susan! I really like this.. it is simple but the composition works really nicely :) Thanks for your lovely comments over on my blog aswell!

xxxtglxxx said...

This is adorable! Love this cute image and gorgeous card!

hugs

xxalisonxx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...