Monday 26 December 2011

Happy Boxing Day

Poor old Boxing Day, it's a bit of a comedown from the excitement of Christmas... it's just full of leftovers! Might go and look for some leftover chocolate now. Just realised that it would have been more appropriate to post this card on Christmas Eve, when it was the night before Christmas.... ah well, never mind. Came up with the protoype for this card a few weeks ago at Lorraine's house but she has the inkylicious ink dusters which proved far easier to create the effect with than the cut and dry foam I have in the house. In fact I have the link open for them as I type.... just hovering over the buy button now ;) You will notice that there is some of my very favourite colour in this card. You have no idea how hard it was to do. I *even* had to go to Craft World to buy a Spun Sugar DI pad. Wonder if it will ever see the light of day again.

Image - Inkylicious Stamps Cardstock - Night of Navy, Pink (can't remember which one), Whisper White, Stampin Up Ink - Stormy Sky, Spun Sugar, Tim Holtz DI pads, Night of Navy, Stampin Up Embellishments - Glamour Dust I was going to post another Christmas card or two but decided that will at least give me more blog post material until I get crafty again. Hugs.Susan xxx

No comments:

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...