Sunday 16 August 2009

Pain :o(

Scott had lost his Boots the monkey so I looked for him (the monkey not Scott) down the side of Scott's bed. Unfortunately while I was doing that I felt my neck go in to a spasm which is a problem I've suffered from over the last few years. It's very painful while waiting for the muscle to get itself out of a spasm so I'm feeling a bit sorry for myself atm. We were through in Edinburgh on Friday for DH's cousin's birthday party. It was a good (if very late) night. I have a photo of Scott I took at 12.07 am where he's sleeping across a couple of chairs... awwww... Might post more later xx

No comments:

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...