Monday 11 May 2009

It's summer!

Well, it feels like that when you get a bit of sun in Scotland and lets face it we don't often see it that often. Been at a parent council meeting tonight at the school. Hadn't been for a while so it was good to catch up. The head was telling us about her budget per pupil for this year. Shocking! We were discussing, amongst other things, about arranging stuff for the kids for the end of term. Wish i was still at school, they sound like fun. Not much done in the way of crafting for the past couple of days. That said I did throw together a card for a friend's daughter who will be 14 tomorrow. Got some old magazines out last night and made some sketches of lo's I'd like to try - got this month's Scrapangels kit last week and within a day I'd produced a fab lo (even if I do say so myself) but when I tried to do another it just wouldn't come together. Hoping the sketches will help.

No comments:

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...