Saturday 10 August 2019

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Morning all, it's Saturday and that means it's time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin'. 

This week our theme is

Things With Wings

I've got two cards today as I was really indecisive! 

First up is this card using a Stamping Bella image which I've added wings to and used a fab sentiment.





Paisley Has a Prezzie - Stamping Bella
Copics

The second is using an enemy of the Doctor - the Weeping Angels.  DON'T BLINK. 

I made the cosmic background following a video tutorial I found on Pinterest.  Will share link when I find it again!









The Enemies - Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons
Moon - Visible Image
Copics
Circle Punch
Stars - Creative Expressions

 Thanks for dropping by today. 



Remember to drop by Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest of the Sweeties have been up to! Perhaps you could have a go yourself, don't forget to stamp now ;)


1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Amazing cards, both of them! Love the Stamping Bella image, those wings are PERFECT on her! Love the birds and that fabulous sentiment, this whole card is divine! The Dr Who card is brilliant, I so want to try your tutorial! That background is AMAZING!! Fantastic card hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...